6 Responses to Kilim Beige

1. Allison @ House of Hepworths March 9, 2011 at 8:27 pm #

Kilim Beige is my favorite beige! What a popular color. I used this color in my last home I owned. The whole house! Seriously, every single room. I love it.

2. Ms.Cupcake March 9, 2011 at 8:57 pm #

My favorite paint tip would definitely be use QUALITY brushes for trim! I use Purdy :)

3. Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality March 9, 2011 at 11:53 pm #

Hi, Kristin, congrats on the new site, it really looks great. I think a paint site is wonderful, we all want to see real homes with paint choices before we buy. I’ll do a post on your new site soon!

4. Jennifer March 10, 2011 at 12:29 am #

Hi Kristin,

I have been visiting your sisters blog page for a while and that is where I first learned about Kilim Beige. Then, when we put our house on the market the stagers suggested Kilim Beige in our hallways and Nomadic Dessert (same paint strip) on the living room, Kitchen and office walls. It came out great – here is the link to our mls:http://www.fmrealty.com/site/property/listing.asp?fmrealty=active&mlsID=1750793&rNum=80491. Also 2 other colors that have been great for us: Powell Bluff- a historical color from Benjamin Moore (or maybe Sherwin Williams?), Bleached Spruce, a pretty light green that we’ve kept in my son’s room and Fairy Tail Blue by Benjamin Moore, a really nice blue color.

5. mary beth March 10, 2011 at 3:38 am #

We have used Kilm Beige in many rooms in the two dream homes we have built and it never fails! Our painter called it KillMe Beige, because when he first put it up he thought it looked terrible, but he is now convinced that it is a great versatile color that works in many rooms. Love it!

6. Anonymous April 8, 2012 at 5:14 am #

We had Kilim Beige throughout our last home. The builder selected the color. It was a nice color. :)