7 Responses to Whetstone Gray

1. Catherine March 30, 2012 at 5:29 am #

I’m thinking about this color for my bedroom. Does it feel more like a beige or more like a gray??

2. Janice C April 10, 2012 at 11:00 pm #

I have this color in my entry way and adjoining den area. These rooms do not get much light so I was apprehensive, thinking the color may seem too gloomy. I was wrong! I am in love with this color. It is so soft and beautiful. It blends great with my blue gray living room. It reminds me of a coastal color. I am actually thinking about changing my white trim in my home to this color. I think you will love it as well!

3. Janice C April 10, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

I have this color in my hallway and adjoining den. At first, I was skeptical because these rooms have low light and I didn’t want it to seem gloomy. I was wrong! I LOVE this color. It reminds me of a coastal color. I am actually thinking about changing out my white trim to this color. It is soft and beautiful. It blends beautifully with my blue gray living room and green gray dining room. I think you will love it as well!

4. Janice C April 10, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

5. Janice C April 10, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

6. Libby July 12, 2012 at 11:08 pm #

I have this color as well in my entry way with MS tailor chalk on the trim and MS bakery Box on the ceiling and it is a true gray and just gorgeous!

7. Anonymous October 19, 2012 at 5:49 pm #

I painted my whole apartment in this color and it is GORGEOUS!! I don’t get a lot of light and was apprehensive but, when I was testing out paint this is the one that stood out. Now that my whole apt is painted it looks BEAUTIFUL and actually adds light to the rooms. Even after one year – people comment how beautiful my apartment feels.