What better way to celebrate ONE YEAR at Favorite Paint Colors than with a giveaway! I can’t believe how fast the time has flown by and I want to thank all of you for making this blog a success. Thank you to my readers (you) and for everyone who has inspired us by submitting their rooms and paint colors to this site. I have loved every minute of it and am amazed at your talent and how paint can transform a space.
So in honor of you, I want to give away a few of my favorite items, along with a $100 gift card to the paint store of your choice.
And the winner will get…
1. Tight Spots Paintbrush. I was introduced to this brush a few weeks ago when I was helping my friend paint and I fell in love. This brush has a short rubber handle and is so easy to grip, which makes it easy to control the brush lines for tight spots and makes cutting go much faster.
2. Purdy Paintbrush – its name speaks for itself. LOVE everything about this brush. It will last you a lifetime if you take care of it, gives you great coverage and a sharp line.
How to Enter:
(Up to 3 entires per person)
1. Simply tell me what paint project is on your to do list that needs to get DONE,
AND/OR tell me what your favorite paint product is.
2. Become a follower of my blog and/or subscribe and let me know that you did so in a separate comment.
3. Post on facebook, twitter or blog and let me know in separate comment.
Please leave your e-mail so that if selected, I have a way to contact you. Thank you!
Giveaway will end 10 PM EST on Monday, April 23rd. Winner will be selected via random.org and will be notified by e-mail.
(This is not a sponsored giveaway, just some of my favorite things that I want to share. All items came from Sherwin –Williams) Good luck!
(Visited 70 times, 1 visits today)