Wow, I can’t believe we are to the end of October. I have loved looking at different color combinations, and today I wanted to share a few favorites from around the web.
1. Do you get the BHG magazine in your mailbox? If so, you will see a color palette, similar to the ones below inside. I love these ideas for coordinating colors – for accent colors, accessories, and even your wardrobe.
2. I love every single one of these colors. Enough said. If you are looking for a great whole house color scheme, and like these colors, this would be a great place to start.
3. A pretty exterior paint color combination.
4. Another lovely whole house color scheme. Similar to the one above.
5. Fabric is a great way to get ideas for paint colors. I used one of our pillows in our bedroom to find the paint color for our dresser. This is such a fun, bright and cheery palette.
For more paint color combinations see here.
Have a spooky Halloween weekend, enjoy an extra hour of sleep, and we will see you next month! Thanks for stopping by!