Color Combination for Revere Pewter

Other colors I love with Revere Pewter:

*Blue echo by BM
*Hampshire Gray by BM
*Woodmont Cream by BM
AND I wanted to tell you some good news … I am going to Haven! A conference in June with “some of the most notable DIY/Home bloggers in blogland” and I am so excited! I entered Layla’s giveaway on Monday and I won! I never win anything, so this was an awesome surprise. If you are going let me know, I would sure love to meet you! There is still more time to sign up if you’re interested, you can find out more information here. Have a great weeekend everyone!

13 Responses to Color Combination for Revere Pewter

1. Allison February 24, 2012 at 4:09 pm #

Those are beautiful colors together! I saw that you won yesterday on Layla’s blog and I was so happy to see your name. Congratulations!

2. Kristin@FavoritePaintColors February 24, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

Thanks Allison! You’re sweet. :)

3. kristinwithani February 25, 2012 at 7:41 pm #

I was so excited to see your name pop up as winner on Layla’s blog. Have so much fun!

4. Whitney MacBrien March 1, 2012 at 4:03 am #

Love the color combinations! Can I get your opinion for possible color combinations in my kitchen. We have had the hardest time finding a color that looks good because our kitcken counters seem to limit us. Our house is only a few years old and the previous owner decided to put in a tealish color corian counter top. We have oak cabinets. Right now we have SW bleeker beige and it just seems kinda of dull. We are considering changing the colors in a couple rooms. I feel like we have going stuck in the safe neutral browns. We have SW nomadic desert, and Bleeker Beige throughout our house. Sticks and stones is in our hall bath which I love. If you have any suggestions of other colors that would compliment those I would greatly appreciate it. I can send you some pictures of the rooms if you have time:)

• Kristin@FavoritePaintColors March 1, 2012 at 2:19 pm #

Whitney send me some pictures so I can get a better idea of what your home looks like and I’ll see what I can do. Thanks!

5. Debra from Bungalow March 2, 2012 at 6:48 pm #

I’m going to Haven too ! We must meet up.

Love this color combo :)

6. Jessica @ Decor Adventures March 6, 2012 at 4:36 pm #

Hi Kristin,

I’ll be at Haven and hope to meet you! It will be a great time for sure :-)

7. Sybel April 4, 2012 at 3:25 am #

thank you for this colour combo! I’m painting stripes on one of my bedroom walls in the sitting area and the base colour is revere pewter. I’m going to incorporate your colour combination for sure! Will send you pics when i’m done :)

8. Anonymous April 17, 2012 at 6:35 pm #

Hi there Kristin!

Awesome blog you have. I have a question. I have a warm butter yellow couch and I have yellow oak floors with gray and brown grains. We currently are renting and I am looking for a great neutral to paint the whole lower level. All arrows point to Revere Pewter, what do you think?

9. Christina June 18, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

was just browsing your blog for some paint colors and saw this post! I will see you in 2 days at Haven! :) so excited to meet you!

Christina
    thefrugalhomemaker.com

10. Kristin Williams November 7, 2013 at 3:07 am #

Hi. I just painted my kitchen cabinets in revere pewter. Love the color! The house is new and the kitchen cabinets didnt have any paint on them, so that was easy :) The walls are light cream beige that I just dont like very much. Its an open space, kitchen opens up in to the small dinning room and living room. Cathedral ceilings.. Which gray color would you recommend that is not too dark and not to blue or purple in the undertones? I want to avoid creams and beige, or white for the walls.Your blog is amazing, just discovered it and cant stop looking :)