Red is THE color this time of year, and although it might not be the most popular paint trend right now, it can add beauty, warmth, energy and personality to any room. The tricky part is getting it right. Here are a few of my favorites that are GOOD reds – not too orange or pink, and that will brighten up any space.
1. Caliente by Benjamin Moore: I have seen this color in a few different spaces and have loved it every time. I love how it pops against white trim.
2. Crabby Apple by Sherwin-Williams: The perfect rustic, old-fashioned red. Perfect for a front door or on a shed or barn, as seen below.
3. Heirloom Red by Valspar: A great red for a piece of furniture or a door in your home. Love the pop of color it adds to this room. (The coordinating color on the wall is Oyster Bay by Sherwin-Williams.)
4. Red by Benjamin Moore – The name says it all. True. Red.
5. Heartthrob by Sherwin-Williams: Wouldn’t this make a great paint color for your Valentine’s Day décor?
And another great source for no-fail reds from Real Simple
And more red paint colors found here on the blog. Enjoy your weekend!